Attend FIL Guadalajara, where you will find more than 300,000 recent titles on exhibit. FIL is the world’s largest display of Spanish-language publications, affording you the opportunity to obtain the best materials for your institution. Editors, distributors, and bookstore owners meet to negotiate and provide the best purchasing conditions for librarians.
More than 1,500 librarians from Latin America attend each year, offering you plenty of opportunities to discuss your ideas with colleagues. Several professional training programs are included in FIL activities so you can make the most of your visit and have the most updated tools at your disposal.
Dates and times of professionals
November 27, 28 and 29 from 9:00 to 17:00
- Until September 8: 600 Mexican pesos
- From September 9 to November 8: 800 Mexican pesos
- Only payment: Visa or MasterCard
Upon registration, you will receive:
In order to make the most of your visit, we suggest:
- Register before September 8 to obtain 3 nights accommodation, courtesy of FIL.
- Book your flight in advance and make the most of the discounts offered by some airlines.
- Start planning your schedule of events starting September 30 by browsing the various online catalogs.
- Register for training programs that interest you.
- Browse the general events program and set aside time in your schedule to attend events of your interest. This will allow you to learn more about readers’ preferences and understand the Ibero-American market and its tendencies.
- Negotiate discounts and browse the list of publishing houses that have registered for the Librarian Discount Program which will be published during the first week of November.
- Use the Buyer’s Warehouse located at the Business Center.
- Program shipment of your purchases. We have courier services located at Door 4. They will store your merchandise until the shipment is organized.
When you arrive at the FIL:
Please go to the Preregistration Module located at the International Area entry to receive your badge and your welcome bag (Exhibitors and Professionals Catalog, map of the fair and other information of interest).
Pre-registration period is over.
To attend as a professional to FIL Guadalajara, go to the registration module located at the entrance of the International Expo Guadalajara Area (in front of Hilton Hotel), November 25 and 26 (9:00 a.m to 6:00 pm.) and November 27, 28 and 29 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Come and enjoy the world of books!
For further information contact:
Professional registration, Fernando Ortiz at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 942