Each year we have more than 20,000 professionals attending FIL from all parts of the book supply chain. Here you will find the Illustrators’ Hall where you can carry out business meetings throughout the days reserved for professional attendees. Register for this excellent publishing conference in order to find training opportunities at the same time that you can meet potential business contacts.
Dates and times of professionals
November 27, 28 and 29 from 9:00 to 17:00
- From May 8 to September 8: 1,300 Mexican pesos
- From September 9 to November 8: 1,600 Mexican pesos
- Only payment: Visa or MasterCard
Upon registration, you will receive:
- Access to the activities of the Illustrators’ Program. Preliminary program from July
In order to make the most of your visit, we suggest:
- Register before September 8 to obtain 3 nights accommodation, courtesy of FIL, in a double room for FILustra participants.
- Book your flight in advance and make the most of the discounts offered by some airlines.
- Start planning your schedule of events starting September 30 by browsing the various online catalogs.
- Register for training programs that interest you.
- Browse the general events program and set aside time in your schedule to attend events of your interest. This will allow you to learn more about readers’ preferences and understand the Ibero-American market and its tendencies.
When you arrive at the FIL:
Please go to the Preregistration Module located at the International Area entry to receive your badge and your welcome bag (Exhibitors and Professionals Catalog, map of the fair and other information of interest).
Pre-registration period is over.
To attend as a professional to FIL Guadalajara, go to the registration module located at the entrance of the International Expo Guadalajara Area (in front of Hilton Hotel), November 25 and 26 (9:00 a.m to 6:00 pm.) and November 27, 28 and 29 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Come and enjoy the world of books!
For further information contact:
Professional registration, Diego Arellano at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 917