The Guadalajara International Book Fair cordially invites you to participate in the 25th. Stand Design Competition.
Selection will be done under the following criteria:
- Visual impact
- Regulation compliance
The contest includes four categories, depending on the size of the stand:
- Bronze: less than 9 sq m to 27 sq m
- Silver: from 28 to 81 sq m
- Gold: from 82 to 216 sq m
- Platinum: 217 sq m and above
- Impacto 0: all exhibition spaces participate. The winner will be awarded according to the guidelines of the following manual.
- The Organizing Committee designates a jury of designers, architects, professionals and teachers that will be announced on the day of the award ceremony.
- The jury's verdict is final.
- The winner in each category will receive a diploma of recognition and 10% discount on space acquisition for FIL 2019.
- The award ceremony will be on Tuesday December 3 at 13:00 in Expo Guadalajara. There will be a tour of the winning stands.
- Unforeseen situations in these rules will be solved by FIL’s Organizing Committee.
Winners of the 2018 edition:
FIL Impacto 0: Porrúa, Editorial
Platinum Stand: Agencia Argentina de Inversiones y Comercio Internacional
Gold Stand: Frankfurter Buchmesse GmbH
Silver Stand: Ministry of Culture, Republic of China (Taiwán)
Bronze Stand: Tragaluz Editores
All stands at FIL 2018 participated
- Alberto Silva Barragán
- Iván García Romero
- Jesús Herrera Arango
Impacto Cero program manager
- Lic. Miguel Ángel Orozco Padilla
- Mtro. Ricardo Duarte Méndez
City of Tlaquepaque Director of culture
For further information contact:
International Stands Sales coordinator, Gabriela Villaseñor at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 920