Book presentation reservations for 2017 are now closed.
Bear in mind that our book presentation service is not restricted to those publishing houses or exhibitors having a stand at FIL
- Download the application form.
- Save the document on your computer’s hard drive.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Send the application to the following e-mail address, email@example.com.
The following documents must be sent as well:
- A copy of the book that will be presented to the following address: Avenida Alemania 1370, colonia Moderna, CP 44190, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- An abstract of the book and the author's biography. Text must not exceed 400 words (type: Arial, type size: 12 points).
- Photograph of the author in high resolution 300 dpi in jpg format.
- The deadline to receive abstract and biography is September 1st, 2017. All abstracts sent before this date will be published on the web site as part of FIL’s General Program with a direct link to each presentation. Information sent after this date will be charged with 20 USD.
- If more than one book will be presented per session, an abstract and biography of each work presented should be submitted.
- Wait for space assignment.
- Within 15 days after having received the application, date, hour and presentation room will be assigned and confirmed via e-mail.
- All applications are subject to availability of space and time.
- Coffee breaks, cocktails or any other food and beverage service are not allowed in the presentation rooms.
- Once space for presentation is confirmed, due payment must be made.
- Clearly identified proof of payment must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and cancellation policies
- Payments must be done at the most 2 months after receiving a space confirmation
- In case of cancellation of an already paid space: 70% of the amount paid will be refund if the cancellation is before September 15th; for payments between September 16th and October 13th the refund will be 50%. No refunds will be made after October 14th
The deadline to request invoices is December 30th
- Once the payment has been made wait to receive the contract, sent in September. Please check the information.
- Send the signed contract to email@example.com.
For each booked space you will receive three badges; an e-mail with information of where and when to pick them up will be sent to you.
- Should there be any change or modification of title, author, presenter or any other information related to your book presentation, you please inform immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or at (52 33) 38100331, ext. 936.
- We advise you arrive at least 15 minutes before your presentation and confirm that everything is ready in the presenting room.
Remember that you must respect the established schedule. Start and finish on time.
For further information contact:
Book presentations, Lucila Jáuregui at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 936