Guide for Books Presentations 2021
Book presentation reservations for 2021 are now closed
The service of Books Presentations is not exclusive for business or publishing companies who have a stand in the Fairy.
Days and Times
|November 27th to December 5th
||09:00 to 20:00 hours
FIL Guadalajara has 20 rooms with capacities ranging from 50 to 400 people.
Check rates here
- Fulfill the format request online
- All the requests are subject to the availability of time and space.
- Wait for space allocation.
- From the date of receipt of your request, you will receive by email the confirmation of the date, time, and room assigned, in around fifteen business days.
- Once your space is confirmed, you must make the corresponding payment and send the voucher (bank deposit/wire transfer) clearly identified to the email: email@example.com
- The payment should be made two months later of the space confirmation.
- The deadline to claim invoices is December 17th, 2021.
- Send by email the following annexes:
- Book synopsis, biography, and author(s) photography.
- In the case of presenting more than a book by session, please send a book synopsis for each one of them.
- If there is a change in the book title, author, presenter, or any other data, report immediately to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an audiovisual presentation and/or interpretation equipment will be necessary for the presentation, it must be hired and operated by the person responsible for the presentation.
- If streaming equipment is required, it must be hired and operated by the person responsible for the presentation.
- It is not allowed to offer a coffee break or cocktail services, or play music in the presentation rooms.
All the requests confirmed and paid until September 24th, 2021, will have the following benefits:
- For each hired and paid session, 3 badges will be assigned. You will receive an email with the date and the place where they can be picked up.
- Publication in the preliminary press program.
- Publication in the general hand program.
- Publication in the digital program on the official website of FIL Guadalajara.
For further information contact:
Book presentations, Lucila Jáuregui at the phone number (52) 33 3810 0331, ext. 936